NIOS Exam Fees 2021 Class 10
Are you looking forward to appearing for the NIOS 10th Class upcoming Public Examination which is scheduled to be held in April 2021? To appear in the public exam, you are required to deposit NIOS 10th Exam Fees April 2021 on or before the last date so that you could appear in the April 2021 Public Exam.
The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) used to conduct Public Examination for Secondary (Class X) course twice in a year i.e. firstly in April and after that in October. If you are among those who are supposed to appear on April 2021 public examination for the 10th class under NIOS Board then you are required to deposit an amount of Rs.250/- per subject. If you have practical subjects also then, in addition, you have to deposit Rs.120/- through online/ offline mode.
- NIOS Exam Fee for 10th (per Subject):- Rs.250/-
- NIOS Exam Fee for 10th Practical Subjects:- Rs.120/-
NIOS 10th Exam Fees April 2021
Well! The NIOS Board Secondary (10th) Course public exam of April 2021 is just around the corner. So, it is necessary for you to know NIOS Exam Fees Information for 10th Class 2021 so that accordingly you could deposit the fee amount on or before the last date. Those who get failed to deposit the NIOS 10th Exam Fees for the April 2021 public exam are not supposed to be allowed in the examination hall.
So without any further delay, you all are advised to check NIOS Exam Fee Last Date 2021 for 10th Class and accordingly deposit it on time. Well! Those who missed the Last Date of NIOS Exam Fee for 10th Class 2021 may also deposit the exam fees with a late fee of Rs.100/- per subject.
Note:- Pay Rs.100/- per Subject as NIOS Exam Late Fee for 10th Class 2021.
- Name of Board:- National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS)
- Name of Class/ Course:- Secondary (Class X)
- Type of Examination:- Public Examination – April 2021
- NIOS 10th Class Exam Fees per Subject:- Rs.250/-
- NIOS 10th Class Exam Fee of Practical Subject:- 120/-
- NIOS 10th Exam Fee Last Date for April 2021:- January-February 2021
NIOS Exam Fees Last Date for 10th Class 2021
Do you want to know NIOS 10th Exam Fees Last Date 2021 for the upcoming public examination which is scheduled to be held in April 2021? Well! You all are informed that you may check NIOS Exam Fees Last Date 2021 with our without late fees for the upcoming Secondary (10th) Examination. Don’t miss out NIOS Exam Fee Last Dates 2021 otherwise you can’t appear for the April 2021 Public Examination for Class 10th.
NIOS 10th Exam Fee April 2021 Last Date
Without Late Fee
- Starting Date to Deposit Exam Fee:- January 2021
- Last Date to Deposit Exam Fee:- February 2021
With Late Fee (Rs.100/- per Subject)
- Starting Date to Deposit Exam Late Fee:- February 2021
- Last Date to Deposit Exam Late Fee:- February 2021
NIOS 10th Exam Fee – Mode of Payment
There are 2 modes to deposit the NIOS 10th Exam Fees 2021 i.e. Online or Offline mode. You may opt for either mode as per your wish-
- Online Mode (via Debit Card/ Debit Card)
- Offline Mode (Demand Draft in favor of Secretary NIOS payable at Concerned Regional Centre).